Калужский ролевой форум

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Калужский ролевой форум » Технический раздел » Проблемы с отображением ссылок

Проблемы с отображением ссылок

Сообщений 1 страница 22 из 22

Движок форума не всегда корректно распознаёт ссылки (в особенности, содержащие кириллицу и двоеточия). Если вы столкнулись с такой проблемой, не используйте тэг "url" и/или опцию "ссылка" из панели инструментов, а давайте ссылку в виде текста. Если это не решает проблемы, обратитесь к администрации форума, послав личное сообщение через форумную почту или письмо на адрес kalugarpg@gmail.com. Сейчас автоопределение ссылок в сообщениях выключено, что должно снять часть проблем.

Hello! I know this is kind of off topic but I was wondering which blog platform are you using for this site? I'm getting tired of Wordpress because I've had issues with hackers and I'm looking at alternatives for another platform. I would be awesome if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.

What's Happening i am new to this, I stumbled upon this I have discovered It positively helpful and it has helped me out loads. I'm hoping to give a contribution & assist different users like its helped me. Great job.

I absolutely love your blog and find most of your post's to be exactly what I'm looking for. Do you offer guest writers to write content for yourself? I wouldn't mind producing a post or elaborating on most of the subjects you write concerning here. Again, awesome web site!

What's up Dear, are you really visiting this web site on a regular basis, if so after that you will without doubt take pleasant know-how.

I know this web page presents quality depending articles or reviews and additional stuff, is there any other web site which offers such things in quality?

Post writing is also a fun, if you be acquainted with afterward you can write or else it is complex to write.

I just like the valuable info you supply to your articles. I will bookmark your blog and test again right here regularly. I am slightly sure I'll be told lots of new stuff right here! Good luck for the next!

I loved as much as you'll receive carried out right here. The sketch is attractive, your authored subject matter stylish. nonetheless, you command get bought an shakiness over that you wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come more formerly again since exactly the same nearly a lot often inside case you shield this increase.

Have you ever thought about adding a little bit more than just your articles? I mean, what you say is important and everything. But just imagine if you added some great visuals or videos to give your posts more, "pop"! Your content is excellent but with images and clips, this blog could certainly be one of the best in its niche. Good blog!

What's up, I desire to subscribe for this weblog to take hottest updates, so where can i do it please help.

An impressive share! I have just forwarded this onto a colleague who has been conducting a little research on this. And he in fact bought me lunch because I stumbled upon it for him... lol. So let me reword this.... Thanks for the meal!! But yeah, thanx for spending time to talk about this subject here on your blog.

Great site you have here but I was wondering if you knew of any forums that cover the same topics discussed in this article? I'd really like to be a part of group where I can get comments from other experienced people that share the same interest. If you have any suggestions, please let me know. Many thanks!

Thanks to my father who told me about this webpage, this blog is in fact remarkable.

I really love your blog.. Pleasant colors & theme. Did you make this site yourself? Please reply back as I'm planning to create my own site and would like to learn where you got this from or just what the theme is called. Many thanks!

Thanks  for any other informative website. The place else could I get that kind of information written in such an ideal method? I have a mission that I'm just now operating on, and I've been at the glance out for such info.

Excellent blog here! Also your web site loads up fast! What host are you using? Can I get your affiliate link to your host? I wish my website loaded up as quickly as yours lol

I for all time emailed this webpage post page to all my associates, as if like to read it next my friends will too.

My spouse and I stumbled over here from a different web address and thought I might check things out. I like what I see so now i am following you. Look forward to finding out about your web page again.

Hello everybody, here every person is sharing such know-how, thus it's pleasant to read this weblog, and I used to visit this website all the time.

Heya! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any issues with hackers? My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up losing many months of hard work due to no backup. Do you have any solutions to stop hackers?

Thanks designed for sharing such a pleasant thought, post is good, thats why i have read it completely

Быстрый ответ

Напишите ваше сообщение и нажмите «Отправить»

Вы здесь » Калужский ролевой форум » Технический раздел » Проблемы с отображением ссылок